A key philosophy of working with the Sheffield Bioinformatics Core is that you are working with a pool of experts with wide-ranging experience and skills. You will be assigned the appropriate team member(s) depending on the scope of your project. Find out more about our staff and their expertise here.
- Mark Dunning - Bioinformatics Core Director
- Emily Chambers - Bioinformatics Core Scientist
- Lewis Quayle - Cancer Bioinformatician (Joint with Catto group)
- Niamh Errington, Postdoctoral Researcher, Lawrie group, Imperial College / University of Sheffield.
- Magda Dabrowska - Software Developer, De Silva Group, Department of Infection, Immunity & Cardiovascular Disease
- Position to be filled!