Talks and presentations given by members of the Core. For training materials and longer courses, see our training section.
- SARS-CoV-2 subgenomic RNA Detection, Matthew Parker, HHMI COVID-19 Seminar Series
- periscope: Detecting subgenomic RNA in ARTIC Network Sequencing Data, Matthew Parker, Nanopore Community Meeting
- Nanopore Sequencing of C9orf72 in ALS, Matthew Parker, Nanopore London Calling
- Statistical and Data Analysis Challenges in Bioinformatics, Local RSS group meeting, February 27th 2020
- Data Formatting Introduction, BTEC Applied Science visit, June 14th 2019
- Best Practices for teaching (and learning) R, April 2nd 2019
- Measuring Mutation Burden and Sequence Level Bias: An Initial Assessment of 100K data, 6th December 2018
- Downstream Functional Analysis, Delivered as part of the MSC in Molecular Medicine, University of Sheffield, 8th March 2018
- Overview of the Docker Container system, Talk at SheffieldR, 6th March 2018
On our github repository you will find an index of bits of code we have written, published analyses we have performed for collaborators, training materials and even the code required to run this website.
- Periscope; A tool to quantify sub-genomic RNA (sgRNA) expression in SARS-CoV-2 artic network amplicon nanopore sequencing data.
Other researchers / Core facilities that we collaborate with and share resources
- SITraN Multiomics Facility
- Sheffield Research Software Engineering (RSE) group
- Sheffield Diagnostic Genetics Service
- Sheffield Biological Mass Spectrometry Facility (biOMICS)
- The NERC Biomolecular Analysis Facility - Sheffield