To be the first to hear about our training course program and for other core news and annoucements please join our mailing list here.
You can also tell us about what courses you would like to attend in the future by filling in this form
We have a limited number of bursaries available for our upcoming courses funded by a grant from Health Education England. Click here to apply.
- Introduction to R, December 10th
- Introduction to Genomic Variant Interpretation, November 6th/7th
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis, October 24th
- Introduction to R, September 20th
- Analysis of RNA-seq data in R, July 9th/10th
- Introduction to identifying and characterising variants from NGS data, June 4th/5th
- Introduction to R, March 26th
- Introduction to RNA-seq, March 27th
- Best practices in Research Data Management for Biological Sciences, 30th April,